Magic of the Future -- A Practical Guide
Free Course in Six Lessons - Introduction - Lesson 6
by Karl Hans Welz, inventor of the Chi Generator®, Orgonite®, etc.
A Gigantic Step into the Future !!!
Wilhelm Reich and Franz Anton Mesmer 150 years before Reich invented accumulators of life force, devices that accumulated life force from its surroundings. Masemer called this energy "animal magnetism," Reich called it "orgone." In 1991, I invented the generator of life force (Orgone Generator®, Chi Generator® or Prana Generator®) the first device on the planet that actually generates life force. One year later I invented a very effective material that accumulates life force (chi, orgone, prana, mana), and I called this material orgonite®.
|Yes!!! Now you can Video-Call us Online, and enter our online store and show-room, where you can see and experience the Chi Generator® of your choice and find out from one of our specialists how you can use this exciting new technology to help you achieve manifestation of your deepest desires and positive permanent change !!!|
|Live Help Online - Live Chat|
|ADM - Astro-Dynamic Manifestation: achieve desired results generating the optimal astrological trend energies of success in your home, business, on for yourself and others.|
Structural Links in Magick
animism in magick
a magickal miracle cross
Equivalent and Near-Identical
Structural Links in Magick
the 6 magickal case scenarios
the "true name" - an equivalent SL
magickal alphabets and sigils
Structural Links and Distance
Magickal Experiments with SL
experiment with the Magick Wand
experiment with the Orgone Generator
Magickal Radionics Experiments
Laws of Structural Links
basic principle of magickal transfer
Equivalent Structures and HOE
animistic approach in Magick
Mappings in Magick
Four Magickal Elements
The Material Plane in Magick
The Astral Plane in Magick
The Mental Plane in Magick
The Causal Plane in Magick
The Importance of the Planes in Magick
Astrology and Magick
Magickal Squares of the Planets
The Tarot and Magick
List of Equivalent Structural Likns
Magickal Words of Power
Magickal Object in the Environment
Sets of Equivalent Structures
In this lesson you will learn a few practices that are part of magic. Examine these practices in the light of scientific magic as you have acquired in the previous five lessons. Chances are that you will find your own methods to improve on these methods. As a further exercise you may purchase any good book that teaches magical rituals and examine them in the light of what you have learned in the preceding lessons.
The second part of this lesson will contain tables and diagrams that are useful for the practicing magician
#41: How to Make a Talisman
The following is a practice that reflects much of the magical work that you are going to do. You will reuse all of the magical paraphernalia that you are going to prepare in this practice. The following practices will build on this one, therefore do not skip it. Eventually you will find ways to do almost all of the practices without any paraphernalia. In fact, you could do so right away. However I suggest that you follow the instruction in this practice. This will give you a good basis for your future work. Your choice!
magical wand. By now you should have covered it with Vinyl or with leather.
Use the wand to project energy. You may use a Welz generator and put
a transfer design inside the wand.
9. The seven magical squares
that come with this course.
You are going to do by yourself much of the magical work and the projection of magical energy. Therefore it will be good that you use a model of the universe that enhances your work. This model helps you make use of the structural linkages that your mind can establish. In this model, we distinguish three realms.
The first realm is your outer magical realm. This realm contains all the physical objects that connect with the target of your operation and with the energies of a higher order that you direct toward this target. It is the set up of your altar.
The second realm is the realm of the universes to which you have established structural links. This includes the universe (environment in a generalized meaning) of your target and the magical hierarchies of the energies that you are going to use.
The third realm is an imaginary realm that you create within your mind. This realm is a structural linkage to the first and second realms. The third realm allows you to mentally direct the energies that you generate in your magical operation. It is a workspace within yourself that keeps up a constant connection with the other two realms. Whatever you do within this space will have effect on the other two realms.
The correct setup of the first and third realms is very important in magical work. This is so because in both these realms we establish the structural links to the elements of our action before we energize the work with life energy. An inadequate structural link will distort our magical work or it will make it ineffective all together.
To prepare for your work you go through the following steps:
1. Cleanse yourself, perhaps take a bath. This is a symbolic act by which you remove yourself from the many challenges of everyday life. Put on the robe. Some followers of the old religion prefer to practice nude.
2. Decide which talisman you want to make. I suggest a simple love talisman with a genius from the sphere of Venus, with the name of "Owina," from Franz Bardon's "Practice of Magical Evocation" where he teaches a system of magic of the spheres that leans on the astrological system.
3. Set up the altar. Put the universal pentacle in the middle of the altar, in upside down position (the "L" on top). Charge the universal pentacle. Do the same with all other utensils. You need to charge utensils only once. You charge the utensils by projecting life energies into them as you have learned in lesson 2. Set up the two candles behind the pentacle, about 8 inches apart. Put the cup to the left of the candle, the incense burner to the right side. Put the crystal or pentagram on the table between the two candles. Put the four elemental designs (triangle, pentagon, square, and pentagram) around the universal pentacle. The triangle will be to the top, the pentagon to the left, the square to the bottom, and the pentagram to the right. See the drawing at the end of this lesson.
4. Charge the square of Venus and put it in the top section of the center part of the universal pentacle.
5. Charge the Sator Arepo Talisman and put it below the square of Venus.
6. Lay out the rope or cord in a triangular shape around the arrangement on your altar. Instead of the rope you may use three small crystals that you imagine connected with lines.
7. With your wand follow the outline of the triangle, projecting energy into the lines that the rope defines or into the imaginary lines that you have set up between the three crystals. In your imagination build a tall pyramid with three sides. Put the imagined base a bit beneath the surface of your altar.
8. Put rope or cord in a circle around you. Imagine a sphere enclosing you. The circle is part of the sphere. Later you may totally visualize the circle without using a rope.
9. As an added protection you may take your wand and draw four pentagrams in the air. Visualize them being on the surface of the sphere. Some people like to add two more pentagrams: one on the bottom part of the sphere and another one above.
10. Put the talisman in the center part of the universal pentacle, covering the square of Venus.
11. Light the incense.
12. Light the candles.
13. Project green energy into the triangle. You may use your wand for the process of projecting. Point your wand toward the triangle. Use projection techniques that you have learned in previous lessons.
14. Call in the entity (Owina).
15. Imagine the entity charging the talisman. It's up to you how you want to imagine that.
16. Thank the entity and tell it to leave.
17. Use grounding techniques on the triangle. Ground all free energies. Energies that are tied to objects will stay there.
18. Take talisman and check for charge. Use palm of your hand or hold talisman about 2 inches from forehead.
19. Remove utensils.
Note: You may use a Chi generator® to power up your triangle. In this case use a transfer disk (structural link). Put the Venus square in front of the generator, put the transfer disk in the center part of the universal pentacle. Imagine the energy that comes from the Welz generator accumulating inside the triangle. Then call the entity to charge the talisman. Imagine all the energy in the triangle (pyramid) to compact into the talisman. Then check for strength.
Practice #42: How to Cast a Spell Using an Abramelin Square
For this spell you need in principle the same utensils as you have used to make a talisman. Then take the Book of Sacred Magic of Abramelin the Mage. This book contains letter squares for many different purposes. Select a letter square that matches best your request.
To prepare for your work you go through the following steps:
1. Cleanse yourself, even take a bath. This is a symbolic act by which you remove yourself from the many challenges of everyday life. Put on the robe. Some followers of the old religion prefer to practice nude.
2. Set up the altar. Put the universal pentacle in the middle of the altar, in upside down position (the "L" on top). Set up the two candles behind the pentacle, about 8 inches apart. Put the cup to the left of the candle, the incense burner to the right side. Put the crystal or pentagram on the table between the two candles. Put the four elemental designs (triangle, pentagon, square, and pentagram) around the universal pentacle. The triangle should be to the top, the pentagon to the left, the square to the bottom, and the pentagram to the right. You need a large pan with you that you need to hold the paper when you are burning it.
3. Put the magical square of the planet that reflects the energy of the Abramelin square that you have chosen in the top section of the center part of the universal pentacle.
4. Put the Sator Arepo Talisman below the square of Venus.
5. Lay out the rope or cord in a triangular shape around the arrangement on your altar. Instead of the rope you may use three small crystals that you imagine connected with lines.
6. With your wand follow the outline of the triangle, projecting energy into the lines that the rope defines or into the imaginary lines that you have set up between the three crystals. In your imagination build a tall pyramid with three sides. Put the base a bit beneath the surface of your altar.
7. Put rope or cord in a circle around you. Take your wand and trace the circle. Imagine a sphere enclosing you. The circle is part of the sphere. Later you may totally visualize the circle without using a rope.
8. As an added protection you may take your wand and draw four pentagrams in the air. Visualize them being on the surface of the sphere. Some people like to add two more pentagrams: one on the bottom part of the sphere and another one above.
9. Light the incense.
10. Light the candles.
11. Take a piece of white paper, approximately 5 inches square, and a pen. You may use a quill and dove blood ink or dragon's blood ink, depending on the case.
12. Draw a circle on the square, about 3 inches diameter or more.
13. Inside the circle draw a diamond shape. The four corners of the diamond touch the circle.
14. Inside the diamond draw the Abramelin Square of your choice.
15. Inside the four segments between the outline of the circle and the diamond you may write the four letters of the Divine name of Yod He Vau He. You may write the letters in capitals (YHVH). Write the Y in the right top segment, the H in the left top, the V in the left bottom, and the second H in the right bottom.
16. Inside the diamond, but outside the Abramelin square write the names of the persons who are targets of the spell.
17. Rub a bit of your saliva on the four corners of the paper.
18. Put the paper inside the triangle.
19. Project energy into the triangle.
20. Imagine the energy condensing on the paper.
21. Check the paper for power with methods that you have learned in lesson #2.
22. If necessary continue to charge until you feel good about the result.
23. Take the paper and hold it to the flame of one of the two candles. Then put the burning paper into the pan that you have prepared for that purpose.
24. After the paper has burned close your ceremony, There is no need to dwell further on the spell, since you have sent off the energy and it will take its own way. This process compares to dropping a letter into a mailbox: the mail will take care of it. Ground the remaining energies and remove utensils.
Note: You can achieve a much stronger impact of your spell when you use a Welz Chi Generator to power up your triangle and charge the Abramelin Square. In this case use the transfer disk (structural link) that you put in the center part of the universal pentacle. Imagine the energy that comes from the Welz Chi Generator accumulating inside the triangle. Imagine all the energy in the triangle (pyramid) to compact into the Abramelin square. Then check for strength.
Practice #43: How to Clear a Person
Practice #43: How to Clear a Person
Clearing of a person is a standard practice for magicians. There are many reasons for which a clearing may become necessary. Persons who are involved in magical practice but who do not have yet the authority to control energies of a higher order ("spirits" may become possessed. The entity that has a good mental capability seeks to gain a permanent point to manifest. This process is like a stone falling to the ground. It's a natural characteristic of any entity, even a "good" one. It's preferable not to be possessed by any entity - neither by a demon nor by an angel. A human being with its Divine spark is born to have control at all times. Possession by a demon, an angel, or a channeled entity is against human nature. Consequently human beings have a desire to rid themselves from these entities. There are many ways in which possession can occur. Sometimes temporary possession is used as an effective magical practice. Usually the persons who work with the means of temporary possession protect themselves before doing so. This is the case in many traditional religious practices that include temporary possession. Many of the "channels" do not realize the dangers of possession. Furthermore, they do not know how to protect themselves. "White Light" is highly insufficient against skilled beings that wait in the astral plane for manifestation in the material world. Another way a person can become possessed is by means of attaching an entity to that person. A mild form of possession can be consistent negativity of the person. Such an attitude builds up an entity whose only interest is to preserve this state of negativity. This is so because it gets its life from the negativity of the person. Possession becomes a problem when the person cannot get out of this state naturally. In such cases a clearing is needed.
Clearings can be done in many ways. The person may be strengthened to a point where self clearing is possible. Another way is to attack the entity within the person and either destroy it or remove it. Kin to this way is the method to disrupt the structure of the entity by connecting destructive energy to its structural link. Finally we can use another entity that is stronger to get rid of the possessing entity. Here too we have two ways to deal with the problem. The better of the two is in the case where the person who clears has control over the entity that clears. The other method is the way of the clerical exorcist. The possessing entity is replaced with the collective egregor (god) of the religion to which the cleric belongs.
The clearing that I am going to describe in the following requires from the practitioner that he or she is well in control of any entity. If this is not the case, the practitioner may become possessed.
If you do a clearing of this type you need also be well familiar with the methods of directing life energy as I have described in the second lesson.
It will be also useful if you can visualize well the symbol below. It is a blasting glyph. This is a design that shatters any kind of entity as you direct it against it. If you wield it toward the entity you need to direct the top part (the three points) toward the entity.
To clear a person you start by surrounding the person with a bubble. Have this bubble about two feet away from the person.
The next thing you do is to focus into the center of the person, around the solar plexus area. From there you expand slowly a bubble. You may have studded this bubble with blasting glyphs. This procedure makes the touching of the bubble a deadly thing for any entity that is between it and the outer bubble. Expand the bubble more and more until it touches the outer sphere. You may run into some obstacles in your procedure.
It will be good if you practice with simple clearing of negativity. Only after a lot of practice should you go on to work in more heavy duty clearing situations
A brief Introduction in Systems of Structural Links
This part of the course offers you a brief introduction in some magical methods and their underlying symbolisms. You may select some of the systems that follow as a good basis for your further work and studies. I will give some emphasis to the systems that I personally have chosen to work with. This does not mean that you should practice with the same systems.
Systems of magic have the advantage that they provide you with a ready-to-use magical hierarchy. Each of the elements of the hierarchy has specific attributes. What you do then with such a system is combine its elements for any one purpose that you desire.
are methods of magical technology that do not use any magical hierarchy
at all. Magicians who use these methods custom tailor their own structural
link to an energy of a higher order. This works because of the flexibility
of the planes of finer densities. Fact is that any intelligently composed
system will bring about a connection with the energies that are part
of these planes. Even with arrays of symbols a skilled magician can
establish such connections.
1. DIRECT STRUCTURAL LINKS
In the first part I am going to introduce you to a few methods that are not symbolisms or arrays of symbols. These are methods that the magician uses to establish direct structural links with HOE's. This method has the advantage of immense flexibility. The magician can formulate any desired trend and establish a structural link that brings in the corresponding HOE, or entity. Such methods require no "secret knowledge" of any hierarchy of magical energies, no mythology, and no religion.
The core of the radionics device operates with electronic parts: mainly potentiometers and variable capacitors. These parts are connected to each other and you can set their individual values with dials. You set the dials with the help of a stick pad or pendulum. The mental focus on the target with which you intend to establish a structural link is essential in this operation.
With a radionics device you can establish structural links with anything you want. The setting of the dials is called "rate" of that target, or trend.
Radionics operators found that the wiring diagram of a radionics device can establish a structural link just as well as the device itself, provided that the rate is inscribed in it. If you have studied the lessons 3 and 4, i.e., the theories concerning structural links and equivalent structural links, you will understand why this is so.
Modern researchers have added a great deal of electronic gadgetry, pyramids, crystals, computers, and other "peripherals" to the basic radionic device. Many of these gadgets have a symbolic character, most of the time to increase the effect of the radionics device or to direct the device easier into a specific direction. Good examples are amplifiers to increase power output, walkie-talkies to help telepathic transfer, and helmets to increase power. Most amplifying gadgets are unnecessary for the magician who has realized that structures transfer through hyper spaces and that strong fields of life energy ease such transfer. With a Welz generator of life energy amplifying gadgets are obsolete. Other symbolic gadgets are already inherent in the simple radionics device, provided that the operator knows how to set it.
Some of the attachments to radionics devices help the operator find the rate with more ease. A second radionics device in conjunction with a Welz generator will do such a job. Presently we are working on additional methods to help the operator find the rate easier.
I see the radionics device as a universal magical sigil. You describe what you want and you establish a setting that corresponds to your wish. This setting connects you with the energy of a higher order that will generate the desired trend.
1.2. Self generated magical sigils.
Lately several methods became fashionable in which the magician designs the sigil of exactly what the desire is. Various methods of making such graphic designs are available. Some use letters and combine them to a sigil. Others make use of symbols and designs and combine these to a magical sigil.
1.3. Sound pitches.
Sound pitches compare to settings of a radionics device. Instead of the dials you have one or more frequency generators. You write down your wish and establish the sound frequency pattern that establishes a structural link with the corresponding HOE or target. If you feed the sound frequency into the inner coil of a Welz generator you have the means to establish a more powerful link and to transfer the HOE to any desired target with more ease. HSCTI offers devices that generate sound frequencies.
You can generate words of power in a similar way as you generate sound frequencies and radionics rates. Many "secret words of power" have their origin this way. The persons who consider such words of power "secret" are not aware of the fact that any magician can generate the same type mantras is he/she is knowledgeable of the basic principles of equivalent structural links. HSCTI offers a mantra generator that is easy to use. Set your mantra and chant it to attract specific entities or connect with any target of your choice.
1.5. Letter squares
This includes the famous squares that appear in the Book of Sacred magic
of Abramelin the Mage. A "root word" in any language may connect with
a basic desire. The other letters are arranged more or less regular
so that the desire becomes more specific. You can use the mantra generator
from HSCTI to generate your own letter squares that serve your own very
specific purposes! We have also 8 sets of laminated Abramelin squares
2. SYMBOLISMS AS SYSTEMS OF STRUCTURAL LINKS
Symbolisms have the advantage to give you some insights into the workings of the universe. In this respect they compare to mythologies. Most symbolisms connect with observable elements of our environment such as the movement of the planets in the sky. I view the system of astrology as being a radionics device of cosmic proportions. HSCTI offers a device that is similar in structure. With this device you can generate any astrological trend that you desire and direct it to any target.
Symbolisms have inherent structures. If you know the structure of a symbolism and the meaning of one of its elements, you can derive the meanings of all its other symbols.
For a specific purpose you need to combine the elements of a symbolism. This required a thorough knowledge of the structure of the symbolism.
Some symbolisms are of an artificial nature. Others, such as the four elements, the four planes, the astrological symbolism and the Eighteen Futhork Runes, connect with real energies of our environment. Mythologies correspond to our psychological and psychic environments. Most useful are mythologies that correspond to the astrological structure.
I do not recommend that you get involved in artificial symbolisms. This is so because most of these artificial symbolisms are little more than arrays of symbols. You can generate desired effects much easier with the individual methods of direct structural links that I explained above. This fact makes study of these "systems" more a luxury than something useful. Many "mystery schools" of course, love to teach the unsuspecting novices the "secret knowledge" of such arrays of symbols. Typically the novice who usually is not allowed to study anything else is soon convinced that such "secret knowledge" is the best system there is. I pointed it out above and I repeat it here: Tradition kills the creative mind!
2.1. The Elements and the Planes
A fine system that corresponds to a good mapping of the magical universe. The elemental spirits that magicians connect with seem to be arrays of symbols within the specific elemental realms. You could classify them according to astrological and/or runic guidelines.
The eighteen Runes are often referred to as the "Armanen System." They connect with the periodic system of chemical elements, hence they correspond to energies of the creative realms. The energies that correspond to these Runes are of a defining nature rather than a defined one. Other Runic systems are mere arrays. They are O.K. to doe readings with and for some magic, but they cannot connect you with the realms of creative energies. To study the magic of the Eighteen Futhork Runes you have the choice of several courses: The Basic Rune Course, the Rune Yoga/Rune Healing course, and the Rune Reading Course. I have authored these courses more than 10 years ago and I have trained well over 1000 students all over the world in this system. Ask from more details from HSCTI.
2.3. The Astrological System, the Cabalah, and the Tarot
Here we have to do with a system of well defined ("created") energies. These energies correspond to the structure of our Solar system. I mention the three together, because the cabalistic system and the Tarot can be derived from the astrological symbolism. The Cabalah is a representation of the zodiac. Its numeric structure is derived from the numeric relationships that are valid for the Solar system.
I recommend that you study the free introduction into natal astrology. This serves you to learn the meanings of the planets, houses, and signs. Another book of value is "The Tarot of the Bohemians" by Papus. In this work Papus explains the structure of the Tarot. To get more insights into the meanings of the Tarot cards I recommend any one of the books by Eden Gray: Mastering the Tarot or the Tarot Unveiled. My deck of choice is the Rider Tarot Deck. I prefer it because of the accuracy of the cabalistic symbolism it represents. If you use the Tarot for readings only, you can choose any one of the hundreds of decks that are on the market. HSCTI can supply you with these books plus a book on tarot spells and a set of astrological symbols.
2.4. The Bardonian system of Magic of the Spheres
This is a magical hierarchy of more than 600 entities that are grouped into planetary spheres and elemental realms. You find the structural link (symbol) of each entity plus a description of its realm of action in the book "The Practice of Magical Evocation" by Franz Bardon. You may order the books of Franz Bardon from HSCTI.
Another name for the Lesser Key of Solomon is The Lemegeton. It contains a hierarchy of 72 entities with a description of their action.
2.6. The Entities and the Talismans of Doctor Johannes Faust's Black Raven.
I have translated this book from German into English. It contains references to 30 entities and about 20 talismans. Doctor Faust's book is a classic grimoire in Germany. I recommend neither the Lemegeton nor the Black Raven to any untrained magician.
2.7. Any Mythology.
Many magical systems are based on religions. The deities of the religions form useful hierarchies of structural links with energies of a higher order. Examples are the systems of Voodoo, Santeria, Shintoism, Shamanism, Wicca, and Tibetan religion.
This course was designed to give you a sound scientific basis for your practice of magic. If you have studied it well, I am confident that you have gained a deeper understanding in the workings of this science and that you will no longer fail in your magical practices.
I am preparing a course for advanced students that goes more into detail in specific fields of magic. If you have any questions regarding this course, do not hesitate to call HSCTI. Our magicians will give you the guidance that you request.
Copyright © 1985, 1996 by Magitech Inc. unless otherwise specified.
All information received from this computer system is protected under international copyright law.
All other copyright notices apply to their respective holders. H.S.C.T.I., Inc. disclaims all responsibility for
any damages resulting from the use of information transmitted to or from this computer system.
The Terms "Chi Generator®," "Prana Generator®," and "Orgone Generator®" are trademarks owned by Karl Hans Welz.
|Magia Dei Tarocchi|
|Magia Dei Tarocchi|