ARE AN ANCIENT ESOTERIC TRADITION
Contents of the Book
this book will do for you
Ceremonial for Success, simplified version
After you have practiced the full ceremonial at least three times, you may use a simplified version. This is possible now, since after practicing three times you will have built up enough runic power related to the ceremonial to boost this simplified version! If you add life force to this ceremonial (with a Welz Chi Generator), success of the ceremonial can certainly be achieved in a much shorter time and more abundantly! The simplified option is also possible for persons who have extensively practiced Rune magick before.
Again, you can perform this simplified version either alone or jointly with others. Group practice will increase its power.
The altar is set up simply, a set of Rune staves on it, incense, hammer of Thor, two candles, and a cup
1. Prepare yourself as you have learned earlier in this publication.
1.a. Set up your Welz Chi Generator. If you have an orgone radionics device, set the trend for the envisioned success and set the target for the Runes that you are using in this ceremonial (see the previous long form)
2. Write down your wish, specify exactly what you want.
3. Initial meditation: Sit down comfortably and practice the initial meditation. Leave all daily life, worries, etc., behind you. This includes now also your special wish. Clear your mind. Clear yourself. Be aware of the inner Rune realm. Be aware of your Divine nature. See yourself in a sacred place and/or a place of power, surrounded by the Runes. You know that you can draw and project creative energies at will anywhere you want to project them. Your inner realm is the space within which you have the basis for your work. You know that this inner Rune realm is connected with the outer realm that you have built up and that both realms are in connection with the realms of creation.
Light both candles and chant:
5. Take the cup with water or wine, hold both hands over it. Be aware of the purpose of your ceremonial. Meditate on the roots of all being, of all existence. Project energy into the cup.
Chant YR three times
the incense and chant:
the power of the Runes
8. Chant MAN three times
MAN -- MAN -- MAN
9. Focus on the Hammer of Thor. You are aware that the energies of the burning candles are transmitted into the water by means of the incense and that the combined energy is then projected upon the Hammer of Thor, which now contains the synthesis of all energies. You are aware that you can direct the energy of the hammer of Thor wherever you decide to direct it so that it ultimately will manifest into your universe. Hold your hand over the Hammer of Thor, feel the interaction between yourself and the Hammer.
10. Chant SIG-TYR three times
SIG-TYR -- SIG-TYR -- SIG-TYR
Activate the outer Rune Realm
11. Charge the outer Rune realm as follows: Take your power rod, or dagger, and point at each Rune of the set around yourself and the altar while you chant the mantra of each Rune and follow up with its stanza from the magical poem. At the same time point at the Rune. Your partner (s) and other participants of the ceremonial go into body-and/or hand positions of each Rune that you chant. They join you in chanting the Rune and keep chanting the Rune while you recite the stanza.
Oooooorrrrrrr (the mantra)
T H O R N
H A G A L
G I B O R
12. Now you are ready to fully charge your inner Rune realm. Sit down or lie down in a comfortable position. As you are in this position you notice yourself being in this realm that you have established previously in your Rune training. You know that all Runes are present and that you are amidst them. You can now draw and harness them at will and you can direct them wherever you intend to do so. For this specific ceremonial you have Runes charged in your inner relam. As you notice them charged, you know that these same Runes stay in contact with the same Runes in your Outer Realm where others can FEEL their prsence nd the also stay in contact with the same Runes in the realms of creation, from where their specific powers of creative impact are continuously drawn during this ceremony.
focus on the Rune NOD. You see it surrounded with light and life force
You are aware that each of these Runes is a key to your ceremonial for success. You may have prepared a bind-rune or a special talisman for success containing these Runes.
Ritual for Success
13. Now we continue immediately with the specific ritual for success. You are aware that the powers of the Runes that you practice. At this place you can substitute the ritual for success with any other ritual.
Ritual for Success
Look at the stave of NOD
of the Norn
Look at the stave of BAR
life is sprouting
Look at the stave of FA
Look at the stave of SIG
Look at the stave of MAN
original word of abundance
Look at the stave of BAR
blessing of BAR
Look at the stave of AR
Look at the stave of TYR
Inner Rune Realm
22. Now, for a brief time, connect with your inner Rune realm. As you are in tune with your inner Rune realm you perceive all Runes for which you have lighted candles glowing and pulsating, filled with life and strength. You are well aware now that by means of these Runes your request is projected into the realms of creation from where manifestation comes. The closing ritual will symbolize this conection and trigger the creative action of these realms.
23. Look at the Hammer of Thor, your tool to send your request into manifestation!
24. Know that you want the outcome. While dwelling on this attitude, be aware of the incense.
25. Know that your request is now active in the astral. Drink the water or wine.
26. Burn the paper onto which you have written your request. This action compares to putting a letter into a mail box. There is nothing else to do to get this letter to its destination!
To close, chant:
28. Extinguish all candles.
Grounding of surplus energy
29. Chant IS three times while imagining all energies draining into the ground and your room being cleared of all surplus energy.
IS -- IS -- IS